THE DOSHA MISSION
We commit to providing an experience with the highest quality in service, products, and professionalism. Our mission is to deliver excellent service to our guest everytime. We commit to never stand still and strive to constantly raise the bar as a unified team.
HISTORY OF DOSHA
Our founders, Melissa Warren & Ray Motameni, created Salon In Vogue in 1991. It was an intimate salon with just 4 styling chairs. Throughout the next 20+ years, numerous changes in the beauty industry, multiple economic climbs and downturns we are proud and thankful to be standing 150+ employees strong.
Currently, led by CEO-Ray Motameni, COO-Kimberly Johnson, and District Manager-Lisa Perrault, we are excited to celebrate 25 years in business in 2016. Here is a snapshot of the wonderful steps in this exciting venture:
DOSHA CORE VALUES
- We believe it is a privilege to service our guests.
- We believe in listening to each guest, finding their unique need and providing a solution 100% of the time.
- We believe in setting everyone up for success.
- We believe that we should perform our business with the highest standards of professional conduct.
- We believe in productive and active communication.
- We believe we are stronger as a team than individually.
- We believe looking polished shows confidence in yourself and your team.
- We believe in constant growth.
- We believe in lifelong learning in both technical & professional development.
- We believe in sustaining growth through our defined structure.
- 1991 - Salon In Vogue opens
- 2000 - Dosha Northwest opens
- 2004 - Dosha Hawthorne opens
- 2006 - Dosha 5th Avenue opens
- 2006 - Later that year Dosha opens in Bridgeport Village
- 2007 - Our sister company Aveda Institute Portland opens in the Pearl District Downtown
- 2011 - Dosha Clackamas opens in Clackamas Town Center
- 2013 - Dosha Beaverton opens as our 6th location
- 2013 - Our sister company Aveda Institute Portland opens second location in Vancouver, Washington
- 2015 - Studio Ziba opens