There will be an 3% additional surcharge added to all transactions to cover the cost of the "Corporate Activity Tax" for Oregon businesses. Oregon state collects the tax for the "Fund for Student Success" and will be used for education. Thank you!
Scheduling An Appointment:
Out of consideration for our salon and spa professionals, Dosha does require 48-hour notice for cancellation or rescheduling of a service. A fee of up to the full amount of the scheduled service may be incurred without 48-hour notice.
Select spa packages and or specialty hair service will require a 50% pre-paid deposit by credit card at the time of booking. Loss of deposit may occur if appointments are not canceled prior to 48 hours.
Redo and Adjustment Policy
We know that your hair is important to you, and we want you to be happy from the moment you step inside our salon until the moment you leave. As professionals, we strive to communicate how important it is to take the most realistic and healthy approach to achieving your beauty goals! If you are not happy with your experience, we will make any necessary adjustments so you can leave Dosha feeling amazing! After all, we are trying to build a long-lasting relationship with you and be your trusted salon for life!
- Dosha does not issue refunds on services.
- No color service is guaranteed if you have box color present in your hair.
- Color Correction services are not eligible for a Redo or Adjustment.
- If you are unsatisfied with the requested outcome of service, we are happy to make adjustments to fix what was in line with the original consultation within 14 days of your service. Adjustments are scheduled with your original stylist or same level stylist.
- Adjustments are free of charge, to fix only what is wrong, it does not include a full service or a different service.
- If you choose to see a different stylist at a higher level, there will be a charge for the difference in the original price plus 3% surcharge.
- Redo is void if you try to fix yourself or have the service fixed by another salon.
Product Return Policy
Dosha Salon Spa will exchange any products unopened or lightly used within 2 weeks of the original purchase date for equal or greater value. Should you choose not to exchange for another product we will issue a gift certificate. Gift certificates do not expire and may be used for a future service or product purchase. We do not offer refunds of any products. ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALES.
To ensure we give our clients the attention they deserve, we ask that our clients not bring children under the age of 10 unless the child is scheduled for an appointment. Clients who arrive for their appointments with children may be asked to reschedule. Children coming in for a service may be asked to reschedule if the child becomes upset or moving their head excessively.
We ask that you advise us of any illness, injury, or changes to your health status prior to any treatments, to ensure your needs can be met and to be sure our treatments do not in any way interfere with any medical issues you may have.
Amenities are available when receiving a spa service. We offer a steam room at our Hawthorne, 5th Avenue and Clackamas locations. Our amenities are co-ed and require appropriate clothing. Dosha provides robes and facial smocks. Lockers are provided in the spa, for storage of your personal items. Please leave all valuable items at home. Dosha Salon Spa and staff are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Right to Refuse Service:
A positive environment at Dosha Salon Spa is our top priority. While we would like to accommodate all clients, we will not tolerate rude, or disrespectful behavior from our clients to any staff member or fellow clients. Clients behaving negatively or rudely will be asked to leave and not return.