We have developed a strong structure we believe guides & supports our Stylist team to ensure professional enrichment, longevity, and unlimited income opportunity. We are proud to be standing solid over 25 years in business! We give our team every opportunity to develop their skills and achieve their goals both personally and professionally.
What we are looking for:
• Professionalism, motivation and self-discipline
• Excellence in guest service and a true passion for hair
• Hungry for growth, kind, open to feedback and coachable
• Ability to thrive in a team environment
• 6 locations throughout Portland, OR
• Ongoing advanced trainings and professional education
• Unlimited growth potential; opportunities for advancement
• Marketing support to help you grow your clientele
Dosha Creative TeamWe developed the Dosha Creative Team in 2014 to cater to our creative side and meet one of our core values, inspiration. After you have been with the company for a minimum of six months, you can attend a Dosha Creative Team meeting and find out how to get involved with photo shoots, runway, competition, etc. In addition to consistent photo shoot opportunities, we have stylist and makeup artist jam sessions. These jam sessions allow team members to come together and learn tips and tricks for photo shoot styling.
Bridal Elite TeamDosha serves over 200 brides each year. All stylists have an opportunity to create beautiful looks for brides to be and their bridal parties in house. If you find styling is your strong suit and have three plus years industry experience and have been with our team a minimum of one year, you may try out for our Bridal Elite Team. As part of the Bridal Elite Team, you will be able to receive a higher priced styling charge and be able to travel off-site.
Advanced EducationDosha hosts a myriad of advanced education on a consistent basis. These educators have been featured in New York Fashion Week, Aveda Congress, TV and film among being involved with Aveda Corporate and industry magazines. These outside leaders are amazing at what they do and teach on technical and personal growth within the industry.
- Jeffery Scott, Woody Theis, Jon Reymen, Lindsey Phelps, Luis Gonzolez, Hauns Korpela
Co-BrandingAt Dosha we support our teams with numerous marketing opportunities utilizing radio, print, events, and social media. A continued effort goes into keeping the Dosha brand awareness top of mind.
We embrace our team to "co-brand" themselves with Dosha. We believe your individual growth will strengthen you personally, your team, and overall Dosha. We know working as a team will further long term careers and opportunities for us all.
- A profile of yourself, including a photo and bio on www.dosha.org.
- Your professional Facebook/Instagram/Youtube/Pinterest linked to your profile at www.dosha.org
- Individual work displayed on your profile at www.dosha.org
- Professional photo shoot opportunities to intermix with your daily portfolio work
- Support of individual contest entries
Dosha Master StylistsMaster Stylists are the leaders and pacesetters in our environment, both technically and culturally. They cater to a top tier of clientele that are willing to spend top dollar for their experience and artistic aptitude. The Master Stylists develop trends, are an example of salon standards, and act as a spokesperson for the Brand.
Master Stylist's see value and seek training and education beyond state requirements. They are pillars of culture in their environment. Above all else, they are highly skilled at their craft. Many Masters started working under another Master Stylist themselves, which make them deal for cultivating new talent. Because Master Stylists distinquish themselves as innovators, other stylists want to train under them. Many teach cutting or coloring techniques, culture and business skills. Master Stylists may decide to take on an apprentice where they can share their knowledge and help career path an emerging stylist.