Jun 18th 2018 | By samantha
Check-out a rundown of what we have been loving this month and let us know if you try anything yourself. Let’s get started!
- Cropped-Wide Leg Pants- If you’re like me, you love shopping a little too much. I like to “browse” some of my favorite shops every weekend to see what is trending (and by browse, I mean impulse buy yet another striped piece. #GuiltyAsCharged). One style that I have been seeing EVERYWHERE is the cropped wide leg pant. Remember gauchos from the early 2000’s? Well, they’re back and chic-er than ever!
- Jumpsuit- I’ve been seeing jumpsuits and wide leg pants mixing a lot lately and I am loving it! I wholeheartedly believe that there is a jumpsuit out there for everyone, whether you are tall, short, curvy, or straight. Wide leg jumpsuits have been a dream for me, as a tall and top-heavy gal. The wide leg balances out my proportions and the jumpsuit cinches me in at the waist for the ultimate flattering look. Plus, you look brunch-ready with one piece!
- Aveda Shampure Dry Shampoo- It’s been in the 90’s this week and the last thing I want to do is blow-dry my hair with even more heat. I love this dry shampoo because it is non-aerosol, so it doesn’t leave your hair feeling damp or heavy. You puff the dry shampoo onto your roots and gently massage it in, so the powder disappears. Voila, instant volume and texture for your day(s) old hair!
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara- Lash game makes all the difference and I love the volume and definition of this mascara. Plus it comes in regular and waterproof so you’re set for all kinds of summer fun!
Bonus: Dosha is having a product special all through June on Shampure Dry Shampoo and Full Exposure Mascara!
Food & Drink
- Infused water- I have been so much more enthusiastic about drinking water, now that I have been spicing it up a bit. In the morning I have been throwing a fruity tea bag into my water bottle; think hibiscus or passion fruit. It gives you that flavored water feels without the sugar or hit to your wallet!
- Movie Pass- If you don’t know about this yet, you need to jump on the bandwagon. It is a monthly subscription that offers you unlimited tickets to just about every movie theater (Yes, please!) Date night has never been so easy…